Heavy Duty 240gsm Brown Tarpaulin Woven Polyethylene
Ultra durable tarpaulin comprised of a thick polyethylene cross weave structure, protected with a coffee density polyethylene coating on each side .
The weatherproof structure and wipe clean surface make it extremely versatile to be used during a multitude of applications, particularly where harsh weather and powerful winds are involved, because of UV stabilizers, anti-bacterial properties and therefore the reinforced hem which makes it virtually unbreakable when pinned down.
- The thick, high density polyethylene structure provides amazing durability whilst the cross weave prevents against tearing reinforced with sewn in polypropylene rope
- Rust proof eyelets every 50cm and on eachside.
- UV stabilized to stop fading in sunlight
- Rot proof and mold resistant for keeping outdoors all year round
- Incredibly sturdy yet still lightweight enough to hold with ease, folds up for compact storage
- Comes packed during a polyethylene bag
THICK & STRONG: Stronger than standard canvas because of multi layered structure and cross laminated membrane, yet still designed to be lightweight and straightforward to hold
REINFORCED CORNERS: Rustproof aluminium eyelets every 50cm and on each corner, with poly rope sewn all round the hem for optimum stability and tear resistance
VERSATILE & COMPACT: Ideal to hide trucks, bikes boats etc. Also perfect for painting protection as drops won’t seep through, or as an important duty ground sheet for max damp protection. Folds right down to a compact size for straightforward storage in small spaces or in backpacks